Nutrition information (calories, protein, carbohydrates, fat, etc.) can be found online on the Meal Details page for each dish. From the Menu page, just click on the dish you want to see and look for "Nutrition" on the right hand side. This information is also included with the delivered meals.
Articles in this section
- What's included in each meal?
- How do I cook my meals?
- Where can I find nutrition info?
- Where can I find allergen/dietary information?
- Where are the ingredients from?
- Who prepares the meals?
- How long are the meals good for?
- How do you keep your food fresh?
- Can I rate the meals?
- What happens if there is a problem with my meals?